The job posting summarized
PVO International is an ambitious European trading and distribution partner in solar power products. Team expansion and further professionalization of the organization are the spearheads for the business phase PVO is in.
For our Finance Team we are looking for a Finance Director who will join us in the growth and further development of the professionalization of the company. The Finance Director ensures that the financial strategy is rolled out and further pursued and acts as a sparring partner for the Management Team.
You will take part of the Management Team and, if proven suitable, you have the chance to be included in the Board of Directors.
As Finance Director you are responsible for the Financial Operations, Financial Control and Commercial Performance of PVO International. You are part of the Management Team and responsible for leading the Finance department. You directly report to the Managing Director of PVO International. Together with the Managing Director you will set the financial management framework and translate strategy into tactical objectives. Proactively informing and advising the Management Team and Board of Directors in pursuit of their objectives and provide council when functional objectives clash.
- Responsible for reporting, forecasting, budgeting and a three-year strategic planning;
- Compliance with external and internal audits and corporate governance requirements;
- Identification and management of balance sheet risks, trading performance risks and subsequent mitigation;
- Maintenance of approval processes and management of capital expenditure.
Champion the development of best practices and automation to ensure optimal and cost efficient operations and payment processes whilst protecting growth. Ensure close collaboration with other departments to optimise customer satisfaction and cost trade off.
- Weekly forecast of sub-invetory stock, working capital and advise on tactical and systematical improvements. Ensuring the correct application of accounting principles, fiscal and administrative prerequisites for existing and new operations/countries;
- Maintenance of robust process of payment facility to suppliers;
- Regular review of credit availability of vendors and insurance companies;
- Maintenance of a strong credit insurance policy and regular dialogue with credit insurers to ensure the market remains open for PVO International.
- Provide reports and ad-hoc analysis to enable decision making processes in line with profit and ROCE expectations;
- Understanding trading risks and ensure optimal protections and control;
- Drive sales team proactively to follow through on claims and queries;
- Advise on optimal stock holding.
- Has fundamental understanding of margin management, working capital management and ROCE.
- Leadership capability and proven experience in advising the Management Team and/or Board of Directors;
- You are capable of tackling (long-term) problems in a timely manner;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English, which makes it easy to connect with internal and external contacts at various levels, but refrain from engaging in polics;
- High attention to details, ability to spot problems and suggest improvements;
- Track record of succes in scale-up companies and increasing revenue;
- 10 years of progressive financial planning & analysis or business controlling experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a global business environment;
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
What you can expect
- A professional environment with energetic colleagues;
- The chance to develop further in an internationally growing company;
- A fulltime (40 hours per week) challenge;
- A competitive salary;
- Company laptop;
- Lease car;
- Possibility to lease a bicycle in a tax-friendly way;
- A pension scheme and 27 days’ annual leave;
- Company massages, joint lunches and team-building activities.
PVO International BV is an ambitious European trading and distribution partner that supplies high-quality solar panels, inverters, batteries and mounting materials to large Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies and solar developers. With our ambitious team, we work passionately on challenging goals. We are currently active in 15 countries, and this is just the beginning. By sharing our knowledge and using our professionalism, entrepreneurship and personal touch, we as a team contribute to reducing CO2 emissions to create a better world for future generations. PVO International is part of DCC, a strong listed parent organization, which gives PVO the status of a triple A-rated company. You obviously want to be part of that. Will you take on this challenge with us?
- Get Naked (It is transparency and honestly, we applaud);
- Empowerment (The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me);
- Commitment (Together, we take ownership, collaborate and go the extra mile);
- Agile (We observe, try, learn, improve and repeat);
- Professional (Professionalism is an attitude, not a commitment);
- Be Respectful (We are considerate and care about our colleagues, customers and planet).
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Then apply immediately!