SolarEdge introduces inverters without display
The new SolarEdge inverters will all be produced without a display.
From this year on the new inverters will be introduced into the market. The new series SolarEdge inverters are produced without a display. No more buttons and LCD screen on the front of the inverters. Now, with the new inverters you can easily and quickly commission the inverter via the SetApp.
Activating and configuring your inverter is now done directly through your smartphone using the SetApp mobile application (Android and IOS). As a result, the display screen is no longer needed in the new range of SolarEdge inverters.
Simple step-by-step instructions:
A local Wi-FI connection is created between your smartphone and the inverter. System firmware is upgraded, and the system is activated.
- Scan the inverter barcode to create a fully secure local Wi-FI connection between your smartphone and the inverter
- Inverter is automatically activated
- Pair & Configure
Inverter pairing and configuration is managed through the SetApp menu on your smartphone.
- Configure parameters such as country and grid, language, communication options
- Step-by-step instructions
- Simultaneous configuration of up to 31 additional devices from the master inverter
(Feature will be available later this year)
- Produce Power
Once the inverter and power optimizer pair, the system start up process begins. The power optimizers start producing power, and the inverter starts converting power from DC to AC.
This video explains the configuration of the new inverter.
In the course of this year we will be able to supply the new inverters.